25.12.11

do yourself a favour

Can you please turn around

And just start walking away

I’m done with warning, done with solid ground

We’re bound to fall.

But this fall I chose for me,

This time I’ll go alone

It’s all I’ve known, fate or destiny

Can’t you see I’d leave you to be...

So i’ll throw the first stone,

I’ll go ahead and break us apart,

I will take the chance to break your heart,

I promise you’ll be fine,

I just can’t handle that you’re mine.

I will give you all the reasons to go

Don’t you ever look back, run faster now

Forget all we were, Forget that we were,

That's something I'll never allow.

How noble of me,

How selfless to think I can set you free,

How admirable must I be,

To tear what's mine and leave you whole,

To give up on me and save your soul.

Don't kid yourself: I just need to be in control.

There's still light in you, so go to the sun

Disremember me, it's time to run.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário